Friday, January 21, 2011

Hot Springs, South Dakota

Mom and Dad took me on a little trip to SD just to see the sights. The historic sandstone buildings alone are worth the trip even through the water wasn't warm enough for me to swim very long.
 
Mom and I in front of a big old veterans hospital. The hospital is up on a hill in and we walked down a ton of stairs to get back to the main part of town.
 
Here's the sign telling us about the town and the sandstone buildings.
 
How did a face get stuck in a building?
 
Then we walked up a bunch of stairs to see the mainstreet and the hospital from the east.
 
I think that I'd like to swim but this water was too cold and the hot tub in the hotel was too hot, I need to find water that is just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment